Hermitage built in 1960, erected in honor of Our Lady of the Rosary, patron of La Bodega. On October 7, it is celebrated its celebration, celebrating a mass of campaign, typical lunch of chocolate with donuts and biscuit, prepared by the neighbors. The celebration will culminate at dusk with the solemn procession, crowned by the luminous castle of fireworks.
Phone: 965 70 06 94
The most important architectonic element of the municipality is its Parochial Church under the invocation of San Miguel Arcángel.
In the eighteenth century it was a rectangular building, with two lateral flanks in the basement intended for chapels. In the middle of this century, the temple is extended by extending its single nave from the front, adding another perpendicular to the previous one and in the cruiser a half orange vault.
Calle Generalísimo, 24, 03159 Daya Nueva, Alicante, España
- 1 kg of rabbit.
- 2 tender artichokes.
- 1 small pot of mushrooms.
- 1 medium onion.
- 2 ripe tomatoes.
- 1 large red pepper.
- ½ glass of olive oil.
- 1 small garlic head.
- A few strands of dry saffron.
- 400 g of rice.
1 rabbit of 1 kg. approximately.
250 gr. Of green beans.
1 roasted pepper.
150 gr. Of garrofón.
400 gr. of rice.
200 gr. Of peeled beans.
– Put a puchero with oil and salt on the fire. We incorporated the chopped rabbit and we took about 10 minutes. Then we add the beans and the artichokes and the roasted bell pepper. When it is sofrito we throw the grated tomato. We remove well and incorporate the water and the ñora. Let cook about 3/4 of an hour and put the rice. Finally, add the salt, the saffron and continue the cooking until you get a rice pudding.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 250 grs. Of chickpeas.
- 1/2 kilo varied meat of chicken, lamb, veal and a slice of chorizo and bacon.
For the filling:
- Chopped meats (sausage, white and hard chorizo).
– The chickpeas and meats are boiled. Once this is done, add the stuffing that we add to the pot with the potatoes and coloring, letting it cook until obtaining the right spot.
One of the characteristics of the Huerta de nuestra region is the extensive network of paths and caminos we Permits recorrerla walk and with a medio de transporte such as elemental cycling.
Among these routes via, the more we aconsejables aquellos Permits are visiting conocer y peculiar places like the Natural Paraje Hondo to that appointment, you can access the interior of mismo where you will find a variety of birds and wildlife parts; additionally podemos appreciate the large water infrastructure for irrigation of the Vega Baja and part of the Campo de Elche. The “Hoyico” of Serrano Almoradi constituye otro Paraje de Obligado itinerary. Muy interesante will also tour the canals and azarbes entresijo of that from the Rio Segura, led aguas por toda about the region aprovechando spare them the most and they are drenajes recogidos, uno tras otro, as the Avanza irrigation entandado of the Atlas.
Otro Journey of great interest consiste in discurrir por los Caminos de los Sotos del Río by visiting the Wheel of Formentera del Segura, las Cuevas Rojales and crossing por el Campo de Guardamar visit the Laguna de la Mata, otro Paraje Natural of great importance landscaping and for its wildlife poultry. Haciendo use of this route is famous puedo llegar hasta las Playas de Guardamar del Segura by visiting the archeological Excavations, about pennate and its dunes.